For the convenience of our shareholders who wish to convert their shares into ADRs (American Depositary Receipts), a guideline as to the conversion procedure is provided below. We advise you to consult with experts separately as to any matter of taxation related to the conversion into, and sale of, the ADRs.
Please feel free to contact Investor Relations team of Gravity Co., Ltd. (the “Company”) for assistance in regards to any questions related to the procedure outlined below.
- 15F, 396 World Cup buk-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul 121-795, Korea
1. Deposit your shares at Korea Securities Depository (“KSD”)’s The Bank of New York Mellon (“BNY Mellon”) account
2. Give “Receive Instructions” to your U.S. counterparty (receiving DTC contact) and pay for the ADR issuance fee:
- Upon receipt of confirmation that a deposit of shares has occurred at BNY Mellon’s account with KSD, BNY Mellon will attempt to deliver ADRs to your U.S. counterparty. All ADR issuance transactions which settle in DTC must have matching receive instructions in place. Every deposit at KSD will require separate instructions. Please give the Instructions to your U.S. counterparty’s DTC contact the same day. The below criteria must be included in your Receive Instructions:
- - CUSIP-38911N206 (GRAVITY Co., Ltd.)
- - Number of shares in terms of ADRs (2 ordinary shares=1 ADR)
- - Receive from DTC 2504 (BNY Mellon ADR’s DTC #)
- - Receive vs Payment (“RVP”): Indicate Fee Amount
- When converting your shares into ADRs, you are responsible for the expenses incurred in connection with such issuance. The issuance fee is $0.05 per ADR, rounding the ADRs up to the nearest hundred. For example 12,345 ADRs will be rounded up to 12,400 ADRs. $0.05X12,400=$620.00. The fee will be paid to BNY Mellon when your U.S. counterparty receives the ADRs.
- Instead of RVP, you can also pay the issuance fee directly to BNY Mellon by sending a Fedwire. This is known to your U.S. counterparty as “Receive Free of Fee (RF)”. If you choose RF instead of RVP, please indicate so in your Receive Instructions and send BNY Mellon a Fedwire. BNY Mellon’s Fedwire instructions are as follows:
- - The Bank of New York Mellon
- - Depositary Receipts
- - ABA No.: 021000018
- - Sub account GLA111/594
- - Attn: Arlene Castillo/Kathleen A. Flaherty
- - Re: Gravity Issuance of xxx ADRs
3. Send the Shareholder Certificate to the Company
- When converting your shares into ADRs, you must give the Company prior notice of conversion.
- “Gravity Shareholder Certificate” must be filled out and signed by the shareholder or a broker representing the shareholder and forwarded to the Company.